Gift Aid form
I want to Gift aid my membership payment and / or donations I make now, in the future
or have made in the last four years to the Yorkshire Dales Society - the charity of the Friends of the Dales.

I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and / or Capital Gaints Tax
than the amount of the Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year,
it is my responsibility to pay the difference.
Please notify Friends of the Dales if you want to cancel this declaration, or change
your name or home address, or no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the
additional relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on
your Self Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code. Please ensure that the person making the declaration above is also named on the account you are using to pay the membership / donation.
Previous Page